[AccessD] I need a count of checkboxes in a report

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Jan 16 11:29:32 CST 2004

Sum the values of the checkbox fields.

Charlotte Foust

-----Original Message-----
From: John Clark [mailto:John.Clark at niagaracounty.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 9:12 AM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] I need a count of checkboxes in a report

I'm trying to whip up a report for a client who uses one of my programs.
They are tracking the meal sites for the elderly and I have provided a
list, by site, with their client's names, age, gender, race, etc.. There
are also six boolean fields that they track...for instance, "Low
Income"...and I need to count the ones that are checked for each site.

I know this is easy, and I could have swore I've done it before, but I
cannot figure out how at this particular moment.

John W Clark