[AccessD] Wake up Call Program

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Jan 16 13:22:30 CST 2004

I would say that your best approach would be to build a Class that holds a
date, time and boolean variable.

Then have your timer fire, and look through a list of the classes in a
collection.  Have the Class determine if it has fired for that day (by
comparing the date with Date() and seeing if the boolean is set or not.  If
it's the next day, unset the boolean.  If the boolean isn't set, and the day
is yesterday, then see if the time is greater then Time().  If no, do
nothing, if yes change the date variable to today, and set the boolean.

Drew