[AccessD] Mail Merge - Verifying user is satisfied and comple ted the merge

Colby, John JColby at dispec.com
Tue Jan 20 12:48:35 CST 2004

yes, in Access.  Access opens the word document, merges the data and waits
for the user to edit the data..  The user edits the document to their hearts
content, then closes the document.  Access continues processing, saving the
document out to a network drive and logging the successful merge to a table.

In order to do this, I need to know the user successfully merged the
document and was happy with the results.

John W. Colby
The database guy