[AccessD] Major Performance Issue! + Code

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jan 22 02:54:17 CST 2004

Hi Sad

Maybe I should have had two espressos as wake-up coffee - anyway I
find it hard to follow this.

However, quoting your original message:

>> > I need to display 4 listbox' with data.
>> >
>> > Every listbox has the same table as source.
>> > Every listbox has a query as RowSource
>> > Every listbox has this layout:
>> >
>> > Proces Type | Date | # Records
>> >
>> > Listbox 1 displays 4 records
>> > Listbox 2 displays 2 records
>> > Listbox 3 displays 6 records
>> > Listbox 4 displays 3 records
>> >
>> > So the table (tblMultiInterface) has 15 records in total.

I guess - as you list all records - it should be possible somehow to
group the records and do a "Select .. In .." or mark the records for
selection.

This process can't last for many minutes. The process time must be
caused by the selection of the original records which you seem to
write to a temporay table.

/gustav