[AccessD] modifying Outlook contact items from Access

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 12:28:03 CST 2004

Hi Susan
Well I cheat. I have a number of Outlook address books some of which are
based on Access data. I use a 3rd-party product which each night wipes out
these address books, extracts the Access data and rebuilds the address
books. Works like a charm. I could no doubt write something but as the
product existed..... See http://www.teamscope.com/otherpro/datalink.asp

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk