[AccessD] Parameter Query asks twice

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 01:36:47 CST 2004

Chester
If your report's recordsource refers correctly to the form's list field as
its criteria (ie =Forms.[frmYourForm].[ctlName] ) then there should be no
prompt at all. It should just work. If you're getting prompted then you've
either got a criteria that Access can't resolve (maybe mistyped) or you've
actually listed something in the Parameters box within the report
definition. If the latter, delete it.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk