[AccessD] Vonage

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Jan 24 09:36:42 CST 2004

Lol.  I can certainly understand the unlimited phone.  The whole of Ireland
isn't much larger than San Diego County.  For me to call my mom in Arizona
is like you calling to Greece.

I have sisters and mother in Arizona (2600 miles), Nashville Tennessee (1000
miles), Brother-in-law in Florida (1200 miles), Brother-in-law in Washington
DC (350 miles), Sister-in-law in Rochester New York (300 miles), and the
closest... a Sister-in-Law in Syracuse New York (240 miles).  Cheap long
distance is essential.