[AccessD] data type for field in a closed table

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 24 13:32:11 CST 2004

I considered that, but was trying to avoid DAO -- I should've mentioned
that -- I apologize. I'm using ADO -- and looping through the recordset
doesn't really require anymore code than the DAO querydef -- if I'm not
mistaken, ADO doesn't use the QueryDef object.

But, on the other hand, you don't have to create a Recordset using your
code.

Thanks Gustav.

Susan H.