[AccessD] Make-table query points to c:\documents and settings?!

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 07:58:31 CST 2004

I create a new database.
After that I set Db back to current db.
Then I loop through all queries in current db
searching for my MakeTable queries.
Using my CreateTable function I start the MakeTable
queries.

You're corrected in saying that I should use 2 objects
but...I didn't.
I tested it and it worked. Worked...that is. because
now it want's to create the tables on c:\....

Sander
--- Erwin Craps - IT Helps <Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be>