[AccessD] Form doesn't work on new laptop

Pedro Janssen pedro at plex.nl
Mon Jan 26 17:42:51 CST 2004

Hello Dwylene,

i have seen this weird stuff to on a complicated form on a laptop.
In this case the combobox will not show all the records that are present in
the
rowsource table (5000 records), only a few hundred. My solution is beginning
typing a fake record (not fake in the recordsource table) like zzzzz in the
combobox. Because its the last record, it then shows all the records.
It isn't a elegant solution, but it works fine. Other solutions are welcome.

Pedro Janssen