[AccessD] Getting internet data

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Wed Jan 28 14:53:03 CST 2004

I done that before (and still using it) with a HTTP control from IP
Works (I believe they changed name into something else).
You can get the page in a string and analyse it further.
I believe there is a basic control from MS also in Access or VB, a HTTP
control.

Only one thing I don't know and is the tricky part... The password.
No experiance in that one. But you should look at a HTTP control.

I have my first code done with the XML parser. There is a HTTP XML
parser to, maybe this can do the trick to.

Erwin