[AccessD] Error # 3343 Unrecognized database format

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Jan 28 17:57:15 CST 2004

Doug:

In my limited experience, this has been caused by a faulty NIC in one of the
client machines.  Hard to pin down because it will be intermittent.  Last
time a client experienced periodic corruptions of their back end it was
traced to the NIC on one machine.  Replaced that NIC and it stopped
corrupting.  You might look at their oldest machines or see if someone put a
$7.95 NIC in one of the boxes.

HTH

Rocky