[AccessD] Using Dates

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Jan 29 14:34:58 CST 2004

Yes, it's a very effective tool for doing date filtering in queries and
reports.  I've used it in data warehouse type applications and also
where users wanted to be able to get results for the last 6 months and
compare that to the same period last year or some similar kind of time
frame slicing and dicing.  The biggest problem with it is creating the
code to keep it updated.  I usually only updated it once a year to add
the new year's values.

Charlotte Foust