[AccessD] Export query to SQL Server

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sat Jan 31 13:09:06 CST 2004

John

Only thos e the upsizing wiz will pick up the reszt I do manually usually
creating stored procedures. Simly cut and paste the SQL into the Query
Analyser and convert to a stored procedure.

The QA will highligh the error lines for you. Slightly different version of
SQL used.

Access 2003 does a good job reporting non upsized queries which helps speed
this up a bit. I have head of a tool called Proc Blaster. Not sure of the
URL

Martin