[AccessD] Date Ranges

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Mon Jul 12 05:47:28 CDT 2004

To all,

Either I am getting too old for this programming lark or just can’t seem to think anymore.  We have a personnel & absence database from which we can pull off reports on certain date ranges.  The problem I have is that one person was off from 16/06/04 and isn’t due to return until 14/08/04.  One of the HR girls entered the dates 27/06/04 as the start date for a report and 07/07/04 and a finish date for the report
..and this person didn’t appear on the records cause basically I have if the DateFrom in their absence record is greater than equal to the start date they enter and to DateTo in the absence record is less than or equal to the finish date for the report it gives those records.  How would I take into account anyone that is off at any point between the startdate and finishdate that we enter for a report.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Paul Hartland

--

Whatever you Wanadoo: