[AccessD] Re: AccessD Digest, Vol 17, Issue 31

Brad Taplin tapli005 at umn.edu
Sat Jul 17 13:01:54 CDT 2004

Mozilla 1.7 is fantastic, though you may want to re-download
and install the www.macromedia.com and www.adobe.com
free extras - Flash, Shockwave, and Acrobat Reader (6.0.1) -
after installing Mozilla and tweaking the preferences.

I maintain about fifty desktops and this is my choice, though
FireFox is perfectly good as well. It just lacks some extras.
I've always had a few small but annoying probs with Opera.
Microsoft makes some great products, but IE is the swiss
cheese of security and should be avoided when possible.

If you run Linux, Konqueror is pretty nice too, but who on
this list will run Linux? Stick to Mozilla, which works well
and similarly on Windows, Linux, and Apple OS X.

-Brad

On Jul 17, 2004, at 12:00 PM, accessd-request at databaseadvisors.com