[AccessD] OT ASP.Net configuration trouble.

Scott Marcus marcus at tsstech.com
Mon Jul 19 13:35:42 CDT 2004

I'm new at developing ASP pages and have Visual Studio .Net 2003 Enterprise Architect. I tried to make a development web server and failed (no need to help me fix it). So I uninstalled VS .NET and the frame work(so that the I could install IIS), installed IIS and reinstalled VS .Net. Now for my problem...

VS .Net still looks at the old web server instead of my local IIS install when trying to create new web projects and solutions. Any attempt to change this location results in the 'OK' button (allowing me to create the project) being disabled. What can I do so that VS .Net lets me develop these projects locally?

Scott Marcus
TSS Technologies, Inc.
marcus at tsstech.com
(513) 772-7000