[AccessD] OT ASP.Net configuration trouble. -SOLVED

Scott Marcus marcus at tsstech.com
Tue Jul 20 06:38:05 CDT 2004

I added 'localhost' to the beginning of the exceptions LAN list because I'm using a proxy server. What threw me off was that I had this at the end of the list and it didn't work. After trying other stuff, I decided to try moving it to first in the list, which was successful.

Scott Marcus
TSS Technologies, Inc.
marcus at tsstech.com
(513) 772-7000