[AccessD] Query giving different results each time

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 14:34:58 CDT 2004

Hello All,

In A97 I am running a local query...I couldn't get the results I wanted...so
I kept treaking my criteria...but then I realized...that if I didn'tchange
anything...I would get slightly different results...each time I ran it.  It
would omit 1-5 rows...but not the same ones.

Desperately confused...any insight?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte

SQL:

SELECT tblPRS_Pending_PHONE.case_id, tblPRS_Pending_PHONE.profile_cm_seq,
tblPRS_Pending_PHONE.effdt, tblPRS_Pending_PHONE.bo_id,
tblPRS_Pending_PHONE.primary_ind, tblPRS_Pending_PHONE.phone
FROM tblPRS_Pending_PHONE
WHERE (((tblPRS_Pending_PHONE.effdt)=(SELECT Max(A.effdt) AS MaxOfeffdt
FROM tblPRS_Pending_PHONE A
WHERE  tblPRS_Pending_PHONE.bo_id =  A.bo_id;)) AND
((tblPRS_Pending_PHONE.primary_ind)="y"));