[AccessD] SQL ANDs

Martin Caro mcaro at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jul 1 20:42:00 CDT 2004

Hi Folks

After much time trying to build a multilevel AND construct in the query using
references to form txtBoxes, I have decided to use code to build the Form's
Filter on the fly depending if a txtBox(s) in the AND series is populated.
So far have had more success this way plus it will give me a filter unique
to the Form selections to then build my report.

Thanks all for the suggestions

Martin