[AccessD] Re: Limitations of ADP/SQL

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Fri Jul 2 09:19:36 CDT 2004

David,

If it is the full version of SQL Server, then it is the limits of SQL
Server, which is pretty much disk space.  I think clustered servers for the
database would be the next step up.  The ADP is simply the front end to it
and is limited by the number of objects that it can contain, which I think
is in the thousands.  And, the tables, views, stored procs, etc are not
included in the limit since they reside on the server.

Robert