[AccessD] SQL Server 2005 Express

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 4 11:25:34 CDT 2004

There is also this freebie from BMC. SmartDBA Cockpit (2.0.01)
You have to register the product once a year, I suppose that is to avoid
old versions running around in the wild.
Or more likely to have an uptodate customer list.
It is supposed to manage SQL Server, Oracle and DB2 all at the same time.
It is a Web enabled version.
http://shop.bmc.com/product_moreinfo.cfm?id=2479&cpg=US00-1889GA

--
Marty Connelly