[AccessD] Re: Quick Syntax Question - Solved

Curtis, Andrew (WAPL) andrew.curtis at wapl.com.au
Tue Jul 6 02:11:31 CDT 2004

Connie, glad it helped. The other guys did have a valid solution as well
with dcount. DCount is more friendly as there is no need for a DAO
reference, however I was looking purely from SQL syntax perspective. If
you never intend upsizing the app to SQL server or other database,
Dcount is probably the easiest implementation. More of a personal
preference thing really as the result is the goal and is achieved either
way.
Good luck with the rest of the app.

Andrew