[AccessD] Autonumber in queries

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jul 8 12:26:44 CDT 2004

Yes, functions are called every time a record is displayed.  I doubt that
(though I haven't tested) just clicking into the record would cause the
change, but paging up / down or otherwise causing records to redisplay
definitely will cause the function to be called again, once for each record
redisplayed.