[AccessD] That SQL date catch again

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 8 14:56:27 CDT 2004

This is just one of those areas where I know the problem is what I'm asking
and how I'm asking it and I can't figure out how to ask the problem
correctly. :(

Susan H.

Something else that you might want to look at is the query itself. I.e., you
open the query, then transpose the fields, the query statement doesn't
change, only the presentation does). Perhaps you did this accidentally at
some point. Perhaps not, but it won't take long to check.

Arthur