[AccessD] Summing Time

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Mon Jul 12 09:52:54 CDT 2004

Not sure I explained properly an example table would be:
INPUTDATE                  TIME
28/06/04                        00:10
28/06/04                        00:10
28/06/04                        00:12
28/06/04                        00:10
28/06/04                        00:13
28/06/04                        00:10
28/06/04                        01:18
29/06/04                        00:10
29/06/04                        00:10
29/06/04                        00:30
29/06/04                        00:10
29/06/04                        00:13
29/06/04                        00:10
29/06/04                        02:00

So if I entered 28/06/04 as the start date and 29/06/04 as the finish date I would get

TotalHours
04:48

I only want to sum the actual time field
Paul Hartland

Message date : Jul 12 2004, 03:44 PM