Subject: RE: [AccessD] db1, 2, 3 ........

StaRKeY starkey at wanadoo.nl
Mon Jul 12 13:30:46 CDT 2004

Well Charlotte to be honest I'd recommend you should... I was using Office
2K on Win2K before upgrading to 2K3 and it went like a charme for me... Just
like 1-2-3, updating no problems, even though the upgrade went from UK
english to Dutch... First time for me a ms product installed so smoothly:-)
And for those interested A2K3 is able to handle filesystems from 2K /2K2 and
ofcourse 2K3 which is also a big plus not to mention the ability to use
DotNet instead of VBA and a lot of other nice goodies... I think it's a good
time to upgrade to 2K3 if you're still using A2K or A97, a lot of ADO stuff
is actually working and improved like being updatable, more XML options...
In short, I like it so far:-)

Regards,
Eric Starkenburg