[AccessD] Access over network

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jul 12 18:38:01 CDT 2004

It pulls the pieces on an as needed basis.  For example, if you try to open
a form, it will pull form itself, the queries for the form and all controls
such as combos (if stored as queries, else they are just SQL in the form
definition itself).  Then the data required to populate the form and
controls.  Etc.