AW: [AccessD] Invalid reference to the property Form/Report

Michael Brosdorf michael.broesdorf at web.de
Tue Jul 13 21:25:41 CDT 2004

A while ago I had a strange problem like this too. There seems to be a
problem
if you have a couple of subforms on tab-controls. If I remember this
correctly,
the solution was to bring the subform to the foreground in design view (no
joke!).

If that might be the case with your app I can dig out the details.

Michael