[AccessD] Outlook and Access, Linking "SOLVED - Sort-Of"

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org
Fri Jul 16 07:39:48 CDT 2004

Thanks for this timely post John.  We've been getting a lot of requests for custom Outlook forms lately which means it's only a matter of time before the form data will need to be analyzed or summarized.  Have you tried c.UserProperties("FieldName") to access your custom field data?

Does anyone know offhand if custom form fields act the same as adding a field to an existing form (in terms of data access)?

Thanks,

Jim DeMarco
Director Application Development
Hudson Health Plan