[AccessD] Take a formatted number and turn it into a "real" n umber

Nancy Lytle lytlenj at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 10:38:16 CDT 2004

Thank you, I was afraid this was what I was going to
have to so since the tables do have parent child
relationships down the line.
Because they are taking material that we have ordered
and that is received and they have to be able to track
it all the way as it is assembled with other parts,
until it is finished and placed in as part of a larger
project, say a piece to go on an airplane.
So I guess really they want to be able to also
"backtrack" if necessary from the finished part to the
Lot it came in.

Again, thanks for the assistance.  Now I need to map
all this out.

Nancy