[AccessD] OT: New Browser

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Jul 17 18:32:17 CDT 2004

On 17 Jul 2004 at 18:07, jwcolby wrote:

> To all the firefox users...
>
> The two reasons I decided against that browser were that reviewers said you
> had to find and install add-0ns to make it fully functional and that
> upgrades hosed those add-ons and made you re-install them.

I'm running it without any Add-Ons and it does everything I want to.
Add-ons can be anything from skins to games, enhancements to the built in
download manager, Favourites Toolbar, Search engine interface etc, etc

>Also some kind
> of bugs just recently (in the last month) making it flaky.

I've been running it since V0.8 and have upgraded with each  new release.
It's less flaky for me than the release versions of IE. :-)

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg