[AccessD] Hiding Back End Design

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sun Jul 18 18:23:07 CDT 2004

Marty:

Every place I've done work where there were mdw's involved the problems
ranged from nuisance to nightmare.  Since this is my proprietary product and
I'm hoping to have lots of them installed around the world over the next few
years (hope springs eternal) I'm really reluctant to start down that road.

I think I've convinced my Chinese distributor, who started all this, that
having the back end open while the front end is totally protected, is the
best of both worlds.

Rocky