[AccessD] Seconds Missing

Martin Caro mcaro at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jul 19 08:30:29 CDT 2004

Gustav

Global UserLoginTime As Date

In my append query I have a virtual field....  When:getUserLoginTime  that
appends to the linked SQL table field.... fdDateTimeLoggedOn

Function getUserLoginTime() As Variant
    UserLoginTime = Now()
    getUserLoginTime = UserLoginTime
End Function

I have tried As Variant and As Date with the same result.

Martin