[AccessD] URGENT!! A2K - form won't load; is code lost??

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 19 13:02:27 CDT 2004

you can try to use the undocumented SaveAsText and LoadFromText, may
help if an object is
corrupted or otherwise behaving weirdly.
At the debug/immediate window type:
Application.SaveAsText acForm,"MyForm","c:\form.txt
or depending on Access version
SaveAsText acForm,"MyForm","c:\form.txt
You can then load the file into a new MDB.
Application.LoadFromText acForm,"MyForm","c:\from.txt"

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.