AW: [AccessD] Create custom shortcut menu

Michael Brösdorf michael.broesdorf at web.de
Tue Jul 20 03:11:42 CDT 2004

Hi Charlotte,

sorry, I already got it to work using WithEvents - should have 'closed' my
question here!

Basically, I do not like the idea of having a public function for every
button on every shortcut menu bar. Using Withevents I can bind the buttons
on the shortcut menus to a set of event procedures and program them just I
would do with normal command buttons on a form.

Anyhow, thank you for offering help!!!

Michael