[AccessD] Date format problem

Kaup, Chester A kaupca at chevrontexaco.com
Tue Jul 20 09:50:17 CDT 2004

Good explanation. The way I was trying to do it confuses the format
function.  I think I will use the Right function.

Chester Kaup
Information Management Technician
IT-MidContinent/MidContinent Business Unit
CTN 8-687-7415
Outside 432-687-7414

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large