[AccessD] Seconds Missing

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed Jul 21 11:48:15 CDT 2004

If it were I in your place, I would look instead at defaulting the
datetime column in the SQL table to GetDate(), which will grab the
system dateTime for you. Then you can direct your concerns to the data
other than this column. I use this technique all the time and forget
about the Access equivalents. What I care most about is when the row was
inserted, so I'd leave it to SQL to determine that.

Arthur