[AccessD] Database Conversion in VBA

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Jul 22 17:13:03 CDT 2004

We need to examine a datafile in code and convert it if it is in 2002
format.  Our users don't see the menu to do this, and we couldn't safely
leave it to them anyhow.  There are no constants except
acCmdConvertDatabase, and the only code I've seen used SendKeys to run
that in A2k.  Since 2002 has 3 formats for conversion and we wouldn't be
running this in the current database, it becomes problematic.

Charlotte Foust