[AccessD] Hiding Back End Design

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 22 19:27:14 CDT 2004

Just for Info.
One other thing to do is file a copyright, you have a copyright
automatically but you cannot sue for infringement, unless it is registered
This costs $30. You send in roughly first and last 25 pages of source
code with blocked out trade secrets.
Government processing time is six months.
For US details see:

Copyright Registration for Computer Programs

http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ61.html#deposit