[AccessD] Report Grouping on a derived query field

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Jul 23 06:03:04 CDT 2004

Stephen
How about trying this. Create a public function to which you pass StartDate
and which returns the correct Year. Then replace your IIF test in the query
with the function call and group on that. Might make the SQL 'simpler' so
Access can cope. Haven't tried it but may work.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk