[AccessD] Re: Code Librarian 2

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Jun 8 17:13:56 CDT 2004

Robert,
Any progress on this?

John B.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of Robert L.
Stewart
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 9:24 AM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] Re: Code Librarian 2

Pedro,

I am finishing another project now.  I should
be able to start it in the next week and it
should not take long to get the initial site
up.  I was planning on have it on my business
site:  TheDysonGroup.com.  So all in all, I would
say within the next 3 weeks the basic functionality
will be in place on online.

Robert