[AccessD] Report Query

Martin Caro mcaro at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jun 17 02:10:11 CDT 2004

I have a report query that references a form window to pick up a FK value. I want all the records for that value and it works OK when there is a value in the field.

[Form]!frmReports]![rptPremise]

If the field is Null then of course there are no records returned....but I want all records irrespective of the FK value ... perhaps along the lines....

IIF(IsNull([Form]!frmReports]![rptPremise]),    ?    ,[Form]!frmReports]![rptPremise])

.... is there some syntax or a technique here to return all records if the criteria is Null ? It's hiding from me!!!

Martin