[AccessD] Trouble with Seth's I/O in lieu of transfertext:

Ron Moore rmoore at comtechpst.com
Tue Jun 1 11:29:36 CDT 2004

Gustav,

My code does look like your example.  I have the following:

    intFileDesc = FreeFile          'Get a free file descriptor
    Open strOutfile For Binary As #intFileDesc 'Open the output file for
writing

    While Not rst.EOF               'Loop until end of recordset
        Print #intFileDesc, strOutput   'Print output string to file

And still no output!  I don't think the 'Binary' would be an issue.
Regards,
Ron