[AccessD] On DB Bloat, Bad DB Design, and various

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Jun 1 12:33:15 CDT 2004

Actually our company's website will let you put in 255 characters for an
address. LOL.

However, the credit card company's site will only accept (I think) 35
characters).  We record both billing and shipping information, and forward
the 'billing' info to the CC site (to reduce repeat entry).  As long as the
payment is accepted, what we have set for shipping information remains
unaltered, and is limited to 255 characters per field.

Drew