[AccessD] A Database Design Question

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue Jun 1 20:21:11 CDT 2004

No need for the CustomerID since I have the CustomerClassificatonID,
which implies the CustomerID via a simple join. The question is, given
the choice in the XXXX table to store the CustomerClassificationID or
the ClassificationID, then which to store?

On reflection, I think I just answered my own question. If I have the
CustomerClassificationID I have both the CustomerID and the
ClassificationID, by implication.

Question withdrawn!