[AccessD] Another Chinese question

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 21:32:10 CDT 2004

Jim:

Thanks for you reply.  The confusing thing is that the captions on the
labels and command buttons display correctly - both the Simple and the
Complex Chinese forms that she sent back.  But The Msgbox doesn't.   So I
think the appropriate fonts are available. (I sent her the version which
displays the ???s in the message boxes to see if it displays correctly
there.  I don't think it will.  )

I guess I have to try the reinstall of Office, huh?

Rocky