[AccessD] OT: The Great Primary Debate

Wed Jun 2 13:19:13 CDT 2004

Gustav,

" Bad design can or will always cause trouble". Exactly. I was not wondering
how data might get messed up, we all know lots of great ways to do that, but
just commenting on a flaw in some of the RIDICULOUS arguments people put
forth for "Natural Keys".

In case you didn't get it, I'm in the AutoNumbers Rule class. [Just barely
50, so that makes me a slightly old fart to use Colby notation  :-) ]

Lambert