[AccessD] VB.NET

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed Jun 2 17:32:23 CDT 2004

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) wrote On 6/1/2004 7:03 PM:

>Hi Charlotte:
>

>>There is also MS SQL Reports, although I'm not sure that is actually out
>>

>yet.
>
>I have already received a fully working copy through my 'Action Pac' set
>(about two weeks ago) and I believe time-out copies are on their (M$) site
>for download.

we received a full working copy of Sql Server Standard Reporting
Services.  I've yet to install it because of some of what the eula
requirements are (re: IIS on the same server.  I'm going to play with
the demo install some more in order to get that right before I go live
w/ the install.

--
-Francisco