[AccessD] Update Query?

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Jun 3 20:54:19 CDT 2004

AFAIK you cannot do an update and an insert in a single query -- and
even if you could, I would dispute its soundness. I prefer atomic
actions -- hit one table in exactly one way. This translates to -- upate
the existing rows first, then do the inserts. Two actions, each atomic.
Wrap them if you want.

Arthur